By JUSTIN DUNN
MOVIE star and Scientology worshipper Tom Cruise has remarkable similarities to JESUS, Sunday Sport can reveal.
The Mission Impossible legend’s uncanny links to the Son of God all revolve around the mysterious number 33. Cruise, 50, recently went through an ultra-secretive quickie divorce from third wife Katie Holmes after six years of marriage. The split was instigated by Dawson’s Creek star Holmes, who is now 33 years old – the EXACT same age as Mimi Rogers and Nicole Kidman – Cruise’s first and second wives – when they also left him. Biblical scholars point out Jesus was 33 when He was killed! But the bizarre links between Cruise and the mysterious number don’t stop there. In his 1983 movie All The Right Moves, he played an American football player wearing a jersey numbered 33.
And the Scientology church-cult – of which Cruise is the most high profile member – was founded in Phoenix, Arizona, located on the 33rd parallel of earth’s northern latitude. One theology expert told us last night: “There are certainly too many connections between Tom and the number 33 to be coincidence.”
Other number 33 startle, including:
● Jesus, who died in AD33, performed 33 miracles
● The divine name Elohim – Hebrew for “God” – appears 33 times in the story of creation in the opening chapters of Genesis
● According to the revered Persian prophet Al-Ghazali, the dwellers of Heaven will exist eternally in a state of being aged 33
● Not just a numerical representation of “the Star of David”, it’s also the numerical equivalent of AMEN: 1+13+5+14 = 33.
● Pope John Paul I, was the “33-day Pope”, one of the shortest reigns in papal history
● It’s the highest degree in the secretive Scottish Rite of Freemasonry. Our dossier is now available to church authorities.